Welcome to our families everyday average blog life...
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
So sad, Trailer gone.
So sad, we sold our family trailer. It was so cool and retro inside. We put it on Craig's list and 20minutes later someone called and bought it. Isn't that crazy. We will miss u trailer ....
NINA!!! I just found your blog (this is Amanda Derricott)....we sure miss living by you guys!!! Can you send me your email?? Mind is jaderricott@yahoo.com
7 comments:
Casey has always wanted a trailer. He says he has to get his truck first! That sure was a quick sell! Will you buy another one?
You guys must have had a slammin deal, 20 minutes is fast!! Looks neat inside. You may not have the trailer but you have the memories.
You're right Jeff is the craig's list master! Let's get Jeddys 4 wheeler on it asap!
What, I'm not on the friends list! Just kidding, but i'm going to be checking!
Ya, I'm not on your list either! HaHaHA! Connor loved seeing pictures of Aaron. I had no idea you had a trailer. Love your cute Blog!
Is it time for an upgrade? (that's the Jeep talk coming out of me.)
I love being able to see a little bit more into your everyday life-thanks for not giving up in the face of technology!
NINA!!! I just found your blog (this is Amanda Derricott)....we sure miss living by you guys!!! Can you send me your email?? Mind is jaderricott@yahoo.com
Post a Comment