Wednesday, July 9, 2008
I'm back
What, 5 months between posts isn't bad...I tried this in February and got frustrated but my friend Liz is helping me be a little bit more computer literate. We have been up to allot since last February. Aaron finished pre-school and is going into kindergarten. Hannah just
celebrated her 1st birthday and I made cupcakes to celebrate, from scratch ( a first). She took her first step yesterday. We took a trip to Cali in May. It was such a fun family trip. We hung at the beach, went strawberry picking. We also, went to Payso
n over the 4th of July holiday weekend. We were out for a family walk and it started hailing. Not small hail, huge rock sized hail. Ouch it hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Nina! It's me...Shauna! It was fun to check in on your little family! Would you care if I put you on my blog list? Talk to you soon.
Hey Nina,
Glad to see that you have a blog. Fun pictures!
YEAH!! I AM SO GLAD YOU HAVE A BLOG..I AM SOOO MUCH BETTER AT KEEPING IN CONTACT WITH THESE THINGS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR BABY IS 1!!! WHERE IN THE WORLD DOES THE TIME GO? WE TOTALLY NEED TO GET THESE KIDDOS TOGETHER SOON AND VISIT!
Nina the blog looks great and your pictures are fantastic!! Your mom in Alaska is going to love seeing current photos of her grandchildren :)
oh, I forgot. Ask someone on our San Tan Diva's blog who you'd like to hear from next for spotlight.
Post a Comment