Thursday, July 24, 2008

First Day of School




Aaron started Kindergarten today. He was so excited. It was funny because the school gave strict instructions where to drop off your child and you were not aloud out of the car. The parent was supposed to drop their child at the curb and drive away. Every parent parked and walked their kid to class. It was insane for the teachers with all those parents in the way. Crazy parents.( I walked Aaron to class too).

As you can see Hannah is not too happy about her brother leaving her..


6 comments:

Russ and Connie Oliverio blog said...

Nina You are such a nut! Glad that Aaron is excited. Hope he likes it. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!
HOPE Hannah remembers me. LOVE MOM

Shauna said...

Wow! Kindergarten! Did you cry when he left? I think I'm going to bawl like a baby! I hope he had a fun day!

CASSIE said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS OLD ENOUGH TO START SCHOOL!! HOW'D YOU DO? JUST HOME WITH A BABY ALL DAY LONG...WHAT A CHANGE!!

Liz said...

I don't blame you for not following the rules. I would get out and drop my kid off too. It doesn't seem practical to drop your child off at the curb for the first time. How was his first day of school?

Kristen said...

What school is it? Is it that new Williams Field school on the base? Connor is going to miss Aaron in his classes!

nancy said...

Hi Nina, I just found blog! Owen was a little sad when he found out that none of his playgroup buddies were going to his school. How crazy that all 4 boys went to different schools? We'll have to have Aaron come play one day.