Monday, September 8, 2008



We went to Flagstaff this weekend. It was so nice to get out of the heat. We went to snowbowl and the boys rode the ski lift up the mountain. They were so cold they needed jackets.We pretty much just spent almost the entire time outside. It was fun.

9 comments:

Blackham Family said...

We love it up in Flagstaff. That is so cool that you needed a jacket. Hopefully soon we can start using them down here.

Tina ♥ said...

Hey Nina,
I am so glad you got to get away for a little while. It is so nice up there. I am so ready for summer to be done!

Liz said...

Now Flagstaff sounds nice, a great break from the routine of life huh.

CASSIE said...

How fun..I seriously haven't been to Flagstaff in years! What made you decide to go ride the lifts..that sounds like so much fun...I guess I wasn't aware that you could do that outside of skiing season.

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I found your blog, it is really cute. I am glad you were able to get out of the heat and where jacket too. Ari asked me "why don't you take me to Aaron's house anymore?" He misses him. We will have to get them together soon.

Kristen said...

Hey long time no see...I guess you've been "beating the heat!" We miss Aaron coming over. School 'takes to long' according to Connor, because he ahsn't gotten to play much since it started. How 'bout Aaron?

Shauna said...

Sounds fun Nina! A jacket? What's that? J/K I wish I needed one!

Katrina said...

We have family in Flagstaff, but lately always seem to be visiting them in the winter. That's gotta change! Looks like you guys had a blast! Great pictures!

Shauna said...

You've been tagged! Check my blog for details!