Welcome to our families everyday average blog life...
Monday, August 25, 2008
Dirty gutter
I couldn't help but let her play in the dirty gutter filled with rain water. It was so fun just to be outside and not melt away. A nice break from the melting sun.
Was that a crazy storm or what? It was like a hurricane in AZ!?! I'm glad I'm not the only one letting her kids out after the rain. Korynn and I walked in the gutter then made footprints all over our sidewalk! What fun!
3 comments:
How flippin cute is she!! I love it! I let Jada play in the dirty gutter all the time-- we can be bad together!!
Was that a crazy storm or what? It was like a hurricane in AZ!?! I'm glad I'm not the only one letting her kids out after the rain. Korynn and I walked in the gutter then made footprints all over our sidewalk! What fun!
so I'm missing you, haven't seen you lately. Lets get together.
Post a Comment