Tuesday, May 19, 2009







Summer is almost here. Yaaaaaa. We have been busy. We just got back from Cali for a long weekend. Wow, the weather was nice. I think it was around 70 and when we came home it was 103. (That part of summer I am not ready for.) We just chilled at the beach, went strawberry picking and we rented a speed boat and went out on the ocean. That was fun. We saw so many pelicans and seals. The seals came right up to the boat. You could have touched one, but we were afraid it might bite. Do seals bite? Here are few pics....

4 comments:

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

That looks so fun..and fresh strawberries..I think I'm drooling :)!!! Can't believe it is already in the 100's there, crazy! Aaron is getting so big, I can't believe it..time goes by so fast.

Shauna said...

Glad you had such a fun time! One of these days i'm going to make it to the beach! Aaron looks so cute!

busybakersof5 said...

Oh..I LOVE that photo of Jeff and Hannah!! Daddy and his girl!! Glad you guys had fun!

Katrina said...

Looks like you had sooo much fun! I would love to go pick my own strawberries too - mmmm!