Hola! That is way que lindo! Can you say que lindo? "QUE LINDO!" Boots, can you say Que Lindo? That's right! We have to help Hannah find her way to the Dora Anonymous meeting. We have to go through the garage, into the the car, and down the street. (JK hahaha) we watch too much Dora around here also!
6 comments:
That is too cute!!
That is really cute. I love her sweet little voice.
That is SO funny!!! Way too cute!
I love it!!! I am the same way with Breyers ice cream! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!!
That is so great that you got that recorded! What a cutie.
Hola! That is way que lindo! Can you say que lindo? "QUE LINDO!" Boots, can you say Que Lindo? That's right! We have to help Hannah find her way to the Dora Anonymous meeting. We have to go through the garage, into the the car, and down the street. (JK hahaha) we watch too much Dora around here also!
Post a Comment